No vacancies at the moment.
Patient Services (1)
• You will lead, perform, promote and maintain clinical nursing excellence quality and participate in clinical committees and projects.
• You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, directing, controlling and evaluating unit-based clinical practice, competence and expertise to promote quality patient care.
• You will also be responsible for staff induction, clinical education/training and in-service education.
• You will be responsible to develop patient education materials and teaching patients how to manage their conditions.
• You will assist in coordinating, implementing and monitoring clinical and service quality performance indicators for continuous improvement.
• Monitor and ensure compliance of standards of nursing practice in the dialysis centres.
• Responsible for surveillance of infection control practices.
• Promote optimal patient care and well-being.
• A nurse registered with the Singapore Nursing Board.
• Post-Basic Certificate/Advanced Diploma in Nephro-Urology Nursing or its equivalent with at least 5 years of clinical experience in dialysis setting.
• A team player and able to work independently.
• Possess good interpersonal skills and highly motivated.
Only Singaporeans need apply. Please send resume, stating expected remuneration together with a non-returnable photo to: