To ensure that no kidney patient will perish because of the lack of funds for dialysis and to find a cure for kidney diseases.
To look after the well-being of needy people stricken with end-stage kidney disease by nurturing hope and confidence to make their lives more meaningful, and to support research that will help prevent, treat and cure kidney and kidney-related diseases.
- To provide high quality, low cost treatment to needy kidney patients
- To offer patient support services to all kidney patients in Singapore
- To promote public awareness and education of kidney diseases
- To organise educational programmes on renal-related issues for healthcare and medical professionals
- To promote live donor transplant
- To support research work that would lead to the prevention and cure of kidney-related diseases